Represent your community!
NSW Ports is seeking additional community representation for our Enfield Intermodal Logistics Centre (ILC) Community Liaison Committee (CLC)
Background information about the committee
The CLC was established in May 2009 in the early stages of the Enfield ILC project and it is a forum where local community representatives meet with precinct stakeholders to discuss progress updates and project developments relevant to the site. Community representatives are the voice of the local community at these meetings and are invited to ask questions, raise concerns or seek clarifications about any aspect of the project.
What’s in it for you?
- Represent the views of your neighbours and local businesses
- Build up your business network! By participating you will connect with the NSW Ports team, representatives of businesses operating within the site, other community members and local council representatives
- Learn about how the intermodal terminal operates, who the precinct’s key stakeholders and businesses are, understand their priorities and challenges, gain insights into how we manage the environment, get key project updates and more!
What are the requirements to be considered?
- You reside in either of the following local government areas: City of Canterbury Bankstown or Strathfield Council
- You can commit to a 1-hour meeting four times a year as a local community representative
- You are comfortable asking questions, raising issues or concerns of importance to the community and you recognise the need to balance between environmental, social and economic needs
- You are happy to share relevant project updates or information shared at the meetings with the broader community
How to apply
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest by Friday 30 October. We’ll respond with more information about the group and the application form for completion
- Phone 1300 922 524 for more information