NSW Ports is committed to working transparently and constructively with our stakeholders and communities to:
- Secure sustainable and efficient port supply chains for the people and businesses of NSW.
- Explain the value of our ports and intermodal terminals and increase stakeholder awareness of the importance and sustainability of shipping, ports and logistics.
- Manage the impact of port and intermodal terminal operations and developments in a way that balances efficient operations with the environment, and contributes to the building of strong, inclusive communities.
- Foster whole-of-port action towards sustainability among staff, contractors, tenants, community and government.
- Receive feedback on operational impacts and input to development and planning processes.